Necklaces & Earrings & Bracelets, Oh My!

Jewelry and accessories can change the entire look of an outfit.  It can take day time wear into an evening out, in a quick minute.  Add a smokey eye and you are ready to hit the scene!  Whether it is hoops, studs, beads, sterling silver, goldtone, silvertone, stainless steel, understated pieces or statement pieces, jewelry can shine the spotlight on you in just the right way.

Avon offers quality jewelry at great prices that have stood the test of time.  With over 130 years under it’s proverbial belt, you are sure to hear stories about treasured pieces passed down from one generation to the next.  Many women are more than happy to open their jewelry boxes to show well loved necklaces, rings, and bracelets that have been worn to weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and other special occasions, as well as every day.  They are treasured because of their beauty as well the memories that surround them.

jewels

Let’s Talk Quality Q&A

Q. Is Avon Jewelry nickel-free?

Avon does chemical testing to ensure no nickel has been used in the plating and overlay. Our jewelry is hypoallergenic.

Q. Do the materials prevent tarnishing?

A. Our earrings have surgical titanium ear posts or earring wires with an anti-tarnish coating that does not corrode.

Q. Does the jewelry hold its quality?

A. Our pieces are long lasting. Customers have shared with us that Avon jewelry they inherited from their mother – or have had for years – still
looks beautiful.

Q. Is the jewelry well-made?

A. Our pieces are handled with care. They’re crafted with individually set stones and are hand polished before they’re packaged and shipped.

Q. Is the sterling silver good quality?

A. Sterling .925 silver is the quality standard for silver in Canada, the United States, Europe, and most world markets. It’s alloy make up is 92.5% silver, and the remaining 7.5% is usually copper.  Ours has an anti tarnish finish, are hand polished and come wrapped in anti tarnish tissue.

Q. What about the stainless steel jewelry?

A. Stainless steel jewelry is popular because of its matte finish and durability.  Our two toned designs coordinate with the gold and silver pieces customers already own for maximum versatility.  Stainless steel is also hypoallergenic so a great option for those with sensitive skin.

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s